Our Financial Opportunity Center (FOC) workshops are designed to give you real-world knowledge and tools to help you improve your financial stability and reach your short and long-term goals. More than that, they are designed to meet you where you are.
You don't need to be well-established in your career or have a lot of savings - or any savings at all. This is the place to begin. It's never too early and never too late.
Get started today on your path to financial success!
- Start Saving on a Shoestring
- Your Choices and Your Cha-CHING!!
- Early Career Guide to Becoming Financially Fit
- MoneyWISE is a Family Affair
- Be a Budget BOSS
- Managing Credit and Debt - The RIGHT Way
- What's in YOUR B.A.G.? Planning, Saving and Getting Resources for Your Big, Audacious Goals
- Miss Independent: A Woman's Guide to Saving and Investing
- Protecting Your Assets; Protecting Your Family
- Your Financially Ever After
For more information, contact at Ms. Johnson at Johnson@ulec.org or call 973-624-9535, x166.