Whether you are a job-seeker looking for a career opportunity or skills training, or an employer looking for new candidates to join your team, the Urban League of Essex County has professional services to meet your needs.
For Job Seekers:
- Skilled Training Programs
- Resume Writing and Job Search Skills
- Employment and Job Search Assistance
- Job Readiness Education and Workshops
- Job Fairs and Employer Sponsored Recruitment
- Access to computers, internet, telephones, fax and copiers
- Case management services to ensure post-employment success.
- Referrals for supportive social services to enable you to successfully complete your skills training and career search.
- Access to a pool of diverse candidates.
- Targeted recruiting for your specific needs.
- Pre-screened and pre-qualified candidates.
- Customized Training Opportunities.
For more information, contact:
Ms. Sermon at Psermon@ulec.org or 973-624-9535, x100
Mr. Holland at VHolland@ulec.org or 973-624-9535, x128