Financial stability helps build strong families and brighter futures.
Our Financial Opportunity Center is focused on the best ways you can improve your financial bottom line:
We provide services across three broad areas:
- Public Benefits Screening to access eligible income supports
- Employment Services and Career Improvement to increase earnings
- Financial Education and Coaching to increase savings and build wealth
Services lead to financial stability and success.
- Social Service Referrals
- Job Readiness Workshops
- Resume Assistance and Internet Lab
- Job Referrals and Placement
- Financial Education and Coaching
- Skilled Job Training Connect
- College and Career Coaching
- Homebuyer and Homeowner Supports
- Tax Preparation Assistance
We can help you increase your income, budget wisely, save for emergencies, and grow your wealth
For more information, contact Ms. Sermon at Sermon@ulec.org or call 973-624-9535, x294.