Our HUD-approved program counselors can work with you to address current housing concerns, prepare for home ownership, and protect your home from foreclosure.
Through our Financial Opportunity Center, we can also connect you with education, workshops and strategies to help you increase your financial bottom line as you prepare to purchase your first home.
The League offers the following:
- Financial Education and Empowerment Workshops
- Rental Counseling and Assistance
- Credit and Financial Coaching
- Homeownership Education and Counseling
- Homeowner Services
- Foreclosure Prevention and Rescue Counseling
For more information, feel free to contact us:
Ms. Lindsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-624-9535 x209
Mr. Wardrick at LWardrick@ulec.org or 973-624-9535, x293